Tuesday, November 25, 2008

off to the oncologist

I'll be jumping in the shower shortly and off to see Dr. Lee first thing this morning. Chemo has come to an end so I anticipate we will be scheduling a PET scan to see how our work has paid off.

I'll also be asking her advice on exercising, specifically strength training. I've lost a lot of weight and, as you may have heard me say, I would like to capitalize on it. But I've lost a lot of strength too... and I didn't start off with a great deal. Now that there's no chemo going in, I want to know if it's okay to try building muscle even as the chemo tapers off.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today, Sco.

CrossFit has been my key to strength and stamina training. I'm happy to tell you all about it.

Lynn said...

Hope it was a good appointment!!!